Sunday, August 1, 2010

Adoption looks good today

So first, the update. Went in yesterday for Day 11 ultrasound, and they said I was nowhere near ready (biggest follicles at 12, need to be 18). So they sent me home and I'm supposed to go back tomorrow to check again. The doctor seemed unconcerned (not my doctor, but the first one I've seen at one of these appointments) and said that it can take up to 20 days to respond to the clomid. However, I'm still a worrier, and the fact that the nurse said last time that you usually respond the same way to clomid every time means that I'm anxious. Hopefully things will go well tomorrow.

I saw a bunch of cute kids today, and that made adopting an infant seem like a good option. I need to consult a rabbi to figure out how the whole Judaism thing works with adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment